skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I Want to be a Movie Star
Still Swimming.
Monday, September 29, 2008
I will post!
I will post tomorrow night- I have been busy (a novelty in this new location) and I have much to report. I'm sorry for being slack. But now you have something to look forward to! (right.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did I Tell You I Got New Headshots?
What are you looking at?
I could sell toothpaste here
Coffee Shops I've Sat In
Profeta in Westwood
Psychobabble in Los Feliz
Starbucks on the corner of Magnolia and Lankershim
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Coldwater Plaza
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, somewhere in Santa Monica
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Sunset and Fairfax
The Coffee Fix, Moorpark and Whitsett
Marie et Cie, Riverside and Colfax
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Coldwater-ish
The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Tarzana)
Peet's Coffee, Beverly Boulevard South
Peet's Coffee Studio City
Gelato Cafe, Tujunga Village
Aromi Cafe (not to be confused with the AromA cafe)
Insomnia
Stir Crazy
Peet's Coffee (14th and Montana)
Peet's Coffee (Tarzana)
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Laurel Canyon and Ventura)
Priscillas
Aroma
Stars I've Seen
Casey Wilson
Tim Allen
The Janitor from Scrubs
Giovanni Ribisi
Tony Hale (Buster from Arrested Development)
Sharon Osbourne
Ed Begley Jr.
Jack Black
Britney Spears
This is me at the Print Shop
This is me in my old jeans.
This is me as a food-thirsy maniac.
This is my inner theatrical headshot.
This is a Charles Phoenix slide. It is also a landmark of old LA.
This is the Open Road. It is not in LA.
This is a Good Attitude.
This is a metaphor.
This is a sweet baby goat.
This is my mom. I love her a lot.
This is my backyard where I grew up. It's the opposite of where I'll be going.
this is my old car. would you buy it?
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
2008
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(7)
Success #1
I will post!
Surf Your Balls Off
The Pretty Good Day
The Post About Traffic
A Taste of Rejection
Madeline in La-La Land
►
May
(4)
About Me
Madeline
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment